Hey Guys! Have you ever tried strawberry with chocolate dip? If not, then let’s try this out. It’s one of the easiest desserts to make. Chocolate covered strawberries are one of those fancy, bite-size desserts that everyone loves. They’re beautiful and impressive looking, but they’re incredibly simple.
Since this is such a simple recipe with just two basic ingredients.
1] Fresh Strawberries
Note: You can use milk chocolate, bitter sweet or semi-sweet chocolate, they all work great.
1. Wash strawberries with clean water and let them dry. If the strawberries are the least bit wet the chocolate will not stick!
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Fill a small pot with about an inch of water and bring to a simmer.
4. Place a small bowl over the pan with the simmering water but make sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the simmering water.
5. Add the chocolate and let it melt slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon or heat proof spatula.
6. Remove the bowl with the melted chocolate from the pan and start dipping in your strawberries.
7. Also you can coat in desired toppings as you like (nut, coconut or white chocolate)
8. Dip strawberries in the chocolate and carefully shake off any excess. Place them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Allow them to set for 5 minutes at room temperature and then pop them in the fridge for 15 minutes to set completely.
Enjoy your Dessert!