Have you ever dreamed of becoming a fashion designer, seeing and wearing your own designs on Smeet? Now's your chance!
Here's what you need to do to become a Smeet Fashion Designer:
- Create a 'Look Book' for the topic AUTUMN.
- The Look Book should consist of ONE FEMALE and ONE MALE outfit (we will not consider Look Books that include just ONE outfit).
For the Look Book you can use pictures from Google or even old items from Smeet - maybe you like certain old items but wish to make some detail changes to them (such as changing the color or pattern, or turning a pair of long pants that you really like into short pants) . We have also attached examples at the end of this blog of Look Books so you can see exactly what they might look like! However, please be aware that we can't use brands on clothes!
A complete outfit includes:
- Top (for example: sweater, top, shirt, t-shirt, blouse, jacket….) or a dress
- Pants (for example long pants, short pants, skirts…)
Optional extras include:
- Accessories (for example: jewelry, bags…)
Of course your efforts will be well rewarded! If your two outfits get chosen, we will create both of them in Smeet (please be aware that we cannot always guarantee an exact match with your design due to technical difficulties!!) and put it in the Shop. Of course, you will get your outfits for free and your name will also be mentioned in the title, for example: “Casual Pants by Alissa”. You will also receive a Smeet Fashion Designer Badge AND 750 Coins!
Feeling inspired already? Then send your Look Book and your ID to email@example.com by 15th September!
We can't wait to see your fashion ideas!
Your Smeet Team